Urwa Engineering
Urwa Engineering
Mumbra, Thane, Maharashtra
GST No. 27BSSPA6390J1Z7
TrustSEAL Verified
Call 0804389028946% Response Rate
SEND EMAIL

Interior Designing Service

Our product range includes a wide range of house interior work.

HOUSE INTERIOR WORK

HOUSE INTERIOR WORK
  • HOUSE INTERIOR WORK
  • HOUSE INTERIOR WORK
  • HOUSE INTERIOR WORK
  • HOUSE INTERIOR WORK
  • HOUSE INTERIOR WORK
  • HOUSE INTERIOR WORK
  • HOUSE INTERIOR WORK
  • HOUSE INTERIOR WORK
  • HOUSE INTERIOR WORK
  • HOUSE INTERIOR WORK
  • HOUSE INTERIOR WORK
  • HOUSE INTERIOR WORK
  • HOUSE INTERIOR WORK
Get Best Quote
Approx. Price: Rs 1,500 / Square FeetGet Latest Price

Product Details:

Service LocationLocal
Work ProvidedALL TYPES FOR INTERIOR WORKS
Service ProvidedLIVING ROOM . BEDROOM .KITCHEN & BATHROOM
Payment Mode70% ADVANCE ALONG WITH PO AND REMAINING 30% AFTER COMPLETE THE WORK.
Interior Designs/StylesClassic
Service Location/CityTHANE TO MUMBAI

We can Deal & Supply All over Maharashtra & All over India.



We can Deal in All over INDIA only.
Request
Callback
Yes! I am Interested
X

Explore More Products

View All Products




Reach Us
Uzair Ansari (Proprietor)
Urwa Engineering
Room No 3, Rasheed Compound Chawl no 'O', Near Virani Petrol Pump
Mumbra, Thane - 400612, Maharashtra, India
Get Directions


Call Us


Send E-mail